We are searching for you as soon as possible as
Salesforce Business Analyst (m/f)
The Salesforce Business Analyst will be based in Munich and reports directly into the Practice Lead – Development. His main duties for our client are aligning the requirements and Salesforce ecosystem capabilities and helping to find right trade-offs.
- Must have worked in IT department as Business Analyst
- good experience in handling of complex programs or applications
- experience with Global / enterprise tool implementation, design, deployment
- very good knowledge of Business processes, workflow management and approval scenarios
- Translate process into system requirements
- Align the requirements and Salesforce ecosystem capabilities and features, help find right trade-off
- Recognize the influences of enterprise systems on each other, help synchronize process flow and data flow
- Help business teams across the world in requirement specification creation, review and release baseline
- Fluent English a must, German benefitial
- Travel may be required
- Technology experiences: Salesforce CRM and force.com
- Fluent German skills are inevitably
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud or other enterprise eCommerce / digital frameworks
- Agile delivery methods
- Collaboration, idea capture technologies
- Knowledge sharing technologies
- Business Intelligence technologies
- Knowledge of other technologies and integration options
- Mobile and desktop implementations
This is what you get:
- high creative leeways
- posibilities for training and coaching
- extraordinary team spirit
- mutual support and a good relationship between the colleagues
Are you still undecided?
Please read more about Valtech at kununuu, where we are rated as a “Top Company”
Or are you already interested?
Then let us talk about a common “ramp-up”. In case of any questions feel free to contact me on 0211/179 237 – 44.
You would like to get to know us?
Then send your complete application documents including information about your salary expectations and a possible starting date to:
Silvia Bialy Bahnstraße 16
0211 / 179 237 – 44