We are searching for you as soon as possible as
Practice Lead - Adobe Solutions (m/f)
The Practice Lead “Adobe Experience Manager / Experience Cloud” will be responsible for driving the vision and priorities that are needed to define, develop, and optimize new and existing digital customer experiences in order to drive significant client and business impact across all offices in Valtech Germany. This role will be in charge of a local team of approx. 15 people, located in Munich and will report directly into the Director of Valtech`s Munich office.
- Construct technical architectures fitting client’s industry standards, use cases, strategy and technical needs
- Work with technical leads and architects to design a solution that optimally utilizes Adobe digital marketing tools and supports clients use cases, strategy and industry standards
- Own and drive resource hiring, training, developing and certification in the Adobe Practice
- Make recommendations on tools, services, offerings, etc. for Valtech Germany in regards to Digital Marketing / WCMS platforms
- Develop relationships with business and IT departments at clients and potential clients to help mine and grow accounts but identifying and pitching opportunities
- Conduct digital strategy workshops with client to understand their landscape, business needs and put together a strategy recommendation
- Break down customer strategies into phased roadmaps according to customer priorities, industry best practices and technology prerequisites and dependencies
- Align roadmap phases to executable use cases
- Assist with defining digital marketing solution and consulting scope during sales cycle
- Become the Go-to Adobe resource at Valtech Germany for new and existing client sales, pitches, opportunities and discussions
- 10+ years of digital experiences, in terms of consulting, developing or delivering digital marketing / web content management projects
- 8+ years of technical experience in Adobe AEM (or CQ)
- Technical background (Software Engineering, Development, Informatics, etc.)
- Very good business understanding of the Adobe Marketing / Experience Cloud
- Already managed a delivery team in regards to digital solutions
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, solve them quickly and well, and know when to rely on internal resources to assist
- Used to work in international environments
- University degree or similar education
- Good knowledge of other enterprise digital marketing or WCMS products, like Magnolia, Sitecore, Episerver, etc.
- Experienced in working in presales and marketing areas
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Knowledge of current digital marketing trends and best practices on topics such as personalization, cross-channel marketing, mobile, data-driven optimization of experiences
- Innovative thinker and desire to help us build out a new Consulting practice and be a pioneer within the industry
This is what you get:
- high creative leeways
- posibilities for training and coaching
- extraordinary team spirit
- mutual support and a good relationship between the colleagues
Are you still undecided?
Please read more about Valtech at kununuu, where we are rated as a “Top Company”
Or are you already interested?
Then let us talk about a common “ramp-up”. In case of any questions feel free to contact me on 0211/179 237 – 44.
You would like to get to know us?
Then send your complete application documents including information about your salary expectations and a possible starting date to: email@example.com
0211 / 179 237 – 44